Sunday, November 13, 2011

True or False?

Distance makes the heart grow stronger?
SO TRUE!
Dallen has been in Utah playing with friends and I miss my Bald, Bearded, handsome man :)!
But I also know he had a great time with his friends and family and I also know I had some other almost equally awesome things to keep me busy so It didn't make me TOOOO insanely jealous that he got to have all the fun. I went to a street fair with my friends Collin, Nikki and baby Fred where we ate alot of free food and had too much fun scored a month of free tanning and of course I've been working (3 weeks without a day off)... mostly by choice.
Off to pick the dreamboat up from the airport!
till next time
-Chels

1 comment:

  1. Yay you have a blog! The fair was so fun. For some dumb reason all the pictures we took on Collins phone didn't save...I guess we just weren't meant to take pictures that day ha! But one of you and Fred turned up. Solo cute. Glad you two love birds are back together.

    Nicoleem.blogspot.com is my blog!!

    ReplyDelete