Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where the church bells ring, and strong love grows

I love coming to California! It will forever be my home and I always have SO. MUCH. FUN!
This time around I came to see Lady antebellum with Emily. Neither of us had ever been to a concert before so we didn't know what to expect but it was so awesome! We started out in some crappy seats but by the end of the night we were partying it up in a VIP box! when you're pretty girls people let you do whatever you want i guess ;)
                                                    this is me being ultra excited about life.



As much as I love being with my family, I really miss this guy...

I know ubber cray cray huh? But alas, what can I say... I love this man!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I betchya a 100 bucks that Kraig would say he looks like Hitler. PS... I changed our blog address to jillandkraig@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete